Christian Leaders Institute offers free classes and a low cost globally recognized and locally verified ordination with the Christian Leaders Alliance option for those called to reach Justice individuals and their families. This ordination will be listed as well on this website.
This ordination role is called Restored Life Minister. Why?
The words restored life are words connected with “Restorative Justice”. The hope of those working with a Justice individual or family is restoration. Jesus Christ is the only hope. Are you called to reach those who need restoration?
Christian Leaders Institute has a program developed for those that are called to restorative justice.
Here is more information:
This one credit hour class is designed for the role of the Restored Life Minister. The Restored Life Minister will be listed on the directory as an ordained leader at the Christian Leaders Alliance and also on the directory at the Ignite Restoration website.
Local Church Prison Outreach Minister
Restorative Justice Ministry Founder or Leader
Restorative Justice Volunteer
Crossroads Bible Mentor – Check out this website of Crossroads Bible Prison Ministry
Restored Life Ministers occupy important roles in our culture. The Restored Life Ministers are those who work with justice-involved individuals and their families. What does it mean to be justice-involved? A justice-involved individual or family faces life after some sort of conviction. This individual or the family is open to the leadership of a Christian Restored Life Minister. Restored Life Ministers work with those that are:
- Currently incarcerated
- On probation
- With a criminal record
- The family who is connected to an individual who has a criminal record
Over 19 million people have a criminal record in the United State and there are many more worldwide.
What role can a Restored Life Minister play in a local community?
The Types of Ministry for the Restored Life Minister:
- Serve as Chaplains in local prisons or jails.
- Work with those on parole or on probation.
- Create a local ministry from a church or a ministry organization.
- Mentoring the justice individual and the family while igniting restoration in their relationships.
- Providing for ministry training support and opportunity for others who want to serve Christ to bring restoration.
- Teaching in a prison, jail, or restorative justice ministry.
- Mentoring those who are working toward their New Life Card.
- Serving ministries in their community to issue the New Life Card.
Start your Ministry Training Now
To receive this Restored Life Minister Ordination Role, one must complete the following classes:
- Christian Leaders Connection (3 Credits)
- Ministry 101 (3 Credits)
- Christian Basics: Introduction to Christian Doctrine (3 Credits)
- Deacon Minister Ordination (1 Credit)
- New Testament Survey (3 Credits)
- Restorative Justice 101 (3 Credits) or Peace Smart for Ministry (3 Credits)
- Chaplaincy 101 (3 Credits)
- People Smart for Ministry (3 Credits)
- Restored Life Minister (1 Credit)
Total 23 credits